If you have been drawn to this site, and this ‘bliss cast’, chances are pretty good you are beginning to hear the whispers of your heart. Your heart may be trying to let you know you aren’t living this life in resonance with your best self, or your fullest potential.
No one likes to be told they’re doing it wrong, and this is no exception. We’ll try to ignore those inklings of the heart, we’ll fight it, we may even try to numb it…but the heart wants what the heart wants. There is no ignoring when this part of your being says~~ HEY! Pay attention to me!
This is what it can feel like when your heart is letting you know it is time for change.
- You may feel like you’re not enough…not good enough, thin enough, rich enough…you fill in the blank here
- You may feel like you aren’t living your true purpose or potential, and fear is holding you back from living this life full out
- You may feel like a victim; that where you are in life is the result of circumstances beyond your control
- Your life may feel like nothing more than a series of endless to-do lists, with a sense that meaning is nowhere to be found
- You may be afraid to really open your heart and love fearlessly
- You feel like you don’t really belong on this planet; like you just don’t fit in
- You suffer from some difficult to diagnose and treat physical symptoms such as: weariness, weight issues, chronic pain, inability to sleep, or gastrointestinal symptoms
- You may be quick to judge others
- You may feel disconnected from who you are at your core
- You may feel under-appreciated, chronically worried or anxious
- You may use alcohol, food, drugs, sex, gambling, television, shopping, or busyness as a way to avoid your feelings
- You have lost your ‘joie de vivre” or joy of living
If you are feeling any or all of these, you’ve come to the right place. First of all, I want to congratulate you for your courage, and your willingness to find something better for your life. What you are feeling now will become a Universal Human yearning in the years to come. Take heart, you are a leader in this evolution.
We humans aren’t used to listening to the heart because we have been conditioned to let our mind be the primary navigator in our life. Switching seats so the heart takes the navigator position and the mind drives the human vehicle needs a few things in place to make that a reality.
- You will require a process to follow….or a map
- tools to use,
- a sense of connection or of “Me Two!” because believe me…you are not alone in this and we can’t do this alone. That beautiful piece of music which is part of this bliss cast has one lyric…along the Universe, we are all one mind…and connection is so important
- and finally, lots of support.
Providing these 4 elements for you is what I have to do, in order to obey the whispers…ah the screams…of my heart. J
I know how you’re feeling right now. I heard the call of my heart a couple of decades ago and I did my best to ignore it. I ended up experiencing every one of those by-products listed above. The good news, I figured out what to do to listen to the message, I designed a life where I could live my hearts desires and then I began to share what I had learned so others could also
Live life Bliss filled and heart connected.
The same is possible for you.
For starters, make sure you have your very own Bliss tool kit….It’s available for free and accessible from my web site (paulaboylan.com) This tool kit helps you make sense of what’s happening during this time of mass consciousness evolution. I’ve also included real life tools which will give you some real life strategies to help you connect with your heart. as you go about your day to day life!